Power Supply System for Medium/Micro IDCs
High-voltage DC power supply for IDC, also known as HVDC, is a new type of DC uninterruptible power supply system. Our HVDC Power System is mainly used in centralized power supply data center, while DPS is the most suitable choice for distributed power supply data center.
Zhonhen HVDC Power Supply
Zhonhen's HVDC power supply includes the 240V/336V DC power supply system, is suitable for the new IDC room with 204vdc~288vdc/300vdc~400vdc DC power supply. The system can be prefabricated or customized for various sizes of IDCs.
It has the advantages of higher efficiency, smaller floor area and lower investment cost.
KEY FEATURES & FUNCTIONS
The system architecture is streamlined and efficient:
- Battery Availability 100%
- The most reliable modular design
- Low-cost access to DC power
- Perfect energy management service system
- The failure rate of back-end IT equipment is reduced
- Easy to add power capacity and maintenance during the life cycle
Besides, the HVDC system also have below advantages:
- Ultra-high energy efficiency: the overall operating efficiency can reach 98% (or 96%);
- Safety and energy saving: Continuously ensure safe, reliable and energy-saving power supply in data centers
- High precision control of battery: ensure the detection accuracy of charging current in battery loop ≤ 2A.
- Easy operation: simple architecture, plug and play, modular design
- Innovative integration: Innovative integration of 10KVac input transformer rectification and AC/DC output distribution
Zhonhen Distributed Power Supply System
Zhonhen distributed power supply system is an efficient and flexible innovative power supply solution in data center architecture. The distributed power system adopts a compact design with a standard 19-inch height of 3U/6U.
The whole system includes 240VDC power supply and lithium battery. Both power supply and lithium battery are modular hot-swappable design, providing power backup for customers' IT load.